Terms and Conditions
Creative Plans & Creative Services Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of a quotation and/or issue of a purchase order from the client, is acceptance and agreement of the Terms and Conditions stated below.
- Travel on each project is inclusive of 100 miles. Any additional miles accumulated whilst traveling to locations will be charged at £0.45 per mile and added to the next invoice.
- Any accommodation costs will be added to the initial quote, unless arising later. Accommodation costs arising later will be charged to you at cost value.
- We can only commit to UK filming. If your project means we will have to travel abroad, please let us know. Additional fees will apply and our travel costs will be charged to you at cost value.
- Each Creative Plan and Service duration is dependent on the availability of our crew, yourself and any people we may be filming for you. If an event isn’t going to happen for a couple of months, let us know and we can adjust the payment scheme.
- Payment must be paid by the agreed payment date of each month.
- A retainer fee is required for each Creative Plan and Service in order to cover our initial costs.
- We must have at least one month notice for cancellations. A cancellation fee will be applied if work has been carried out that has not yet been covered by payment. This will be charged at £60.00 per hour per camera operator and £60.00 per hour of post-production.
- Each Creative Plan has a specific duration which will be agreed upon our initial meeting and shared in writing on your initial quote. You accept that this project duration may be extended due to unforeseen circumstances covered below.
- The monthly Creative Plan prices stated are the total cost minus the set retainer fee divided by the duration of the plan. If you would like your plan to fit a different duration please let us know and we can adjust your Plan.
- We accept no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the supply of the product(s) or service(s). In the unlikely event of Two Cubed Creative not being able to supply the product(s) or service(s) as specified, liability shall be limited to the total invoice value – or monies already paid.
- Unless otherwise stated, Two Cubed Creative retain copyright on all original material, which includes video recordings, graphics, soundtracks, printed material and any other design or artwork commissioned by you.
- You must ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any copyright material you supply to us to enable us to deliver the product(s) or service(s).
- Both Two Cubed Creative and you must ensure that permission is sought for the inclusion of any performers or performances, trademarks and locations.
- Two Cubed Creative will extend a license to use the final video with you which lasts indefinitely. This video cannot be modified or edited, doing so will incur an additional license fee.
- You can view our full Copyright & Licensing information document here.
- Two Cubed Creative retains the right to use this material in its original and edited form as they see fit, unless otherwise agreed. You agree to indemnify Two Cubed Creative in the event of any breach of copyright claims being brought against Two Cubed Creative in respect of material supplied by you.
- We retain the right to assign the supply of the product(s) or service(s) to you to another suitable company should Two Cubed Creative be unable to complete pre-production, production or post-production on a project.
- Unless otherwise agreed, you accept Two Cubed Creative’s decisions on creativity within the product(s) or service(s).
- Two Cubed Creative carries public liability insurance cover of five million pounds. A copy of our insurance certificate can be provided on request. Extended or upgraded specific project insurance cover may be required, this will be charged at cost value.
- In the event of inclement weather which may pose a risk to health & safety of our team or equipment, or has the potential to prevent successful video or audio capture, we reserve the right to change the date or time of filming to a more suitable date or time.
- In the event of filming being delayed or aborted due to your failure to adhere to the agreed dates, times, access, facilities, organisation or any other matter specified in the client book, we reserve the right to re-schedule the affected days of filming and to charge for any additional costs we may incur. No refund or credit will be given in respect of costs associated with the delayed or aborted original filming day(s).
- In the event of you wishing to change or cancel the filming date, we require a minimum of 1 weeks notice. Failure to comply will result in you becoming 100% liable for all costs associated with the originally scheduled dates.
- In the event that Two Cubed Creative experiences equipment failure or technical difficulties, all efforts will be made to find suitable replacement equipment and/or team so as not to delay filming or adversely impact upon the project quality or delivery. The equipment used on the day of filming will be at the discretion of the Creative & Operations Director, and no further claims or liability will be accepted.
- Subsequent revisions after initial sign-off, or significant re-edits will be charged at a rate of £60.00 per hour.
- Two Cubed Creative will seek individual consent for each person we film with. Consent will be given to both Two Cubed Creative and your business in order to extend the license for the final video.
- Copies of consent forms may be shared with you only on the explicit consent from any individuals we film with.
- You can view a copy of our consent form here.
- We take your personal information seriously, any contact details, consent forms and project files are stored in a locked cabinet, or on an encrypted drive that only the Two Cubed Creative team have access to, at the registered address of Two Cubed Creative.
- All media captured by Two Cubed Creative is stored on secure, encrypted drives that only the Two Cubed Creative team have access to. The footage will be stored indefinitely.
- Any information that you share with Two Cubed Creative will not be shared with any third party. This information will be stored in a secure locked cabinet at Two Cubed Creative’s registered address.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the above at any point in the future. In order to revoke your consent please email email@example.com
- You have the right of access to information held about you by Two Cubed Creative. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your project. We will respond with all the information we hold on you as an individual.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions please contact Tom Gudgeon, Creative & Operations Director, by email (email@example.com) or by phone (01245 362893).